Become A Dealer
Getting Set Up is Easy!
After taking a few minutes to download and fill out the forms, you can begin experiencing the TGD Advantage. To become a Dealer, we will need the following:
- Completed TGD Dealer Application
- Copy of your State Business License and Reseller’s License
- Copy of your State Sales Tax Exemption Certificate
- Photo of your store front (digital from cell phones are acceptable).
Must be a brick and mortar store location.
- If Firearms Retailer, include signed FFL
Minimum $500 Order of Shippable Merchandise Required with New Dealer Application
We are currently only accepting applications from Brick and Mortar Stores. We are not accepting applications for internet only resellers or drop-shippers at this time.
Firearm Retailers: A signed copy of your current FFL is required to purchase firearms.
TGD’s Sworn Professional Program® is available to retailers that service the Law Enforcement, Military and Private Security market.
Please send the completed documents in a convenient way:
Fax to: 910-401-1046
E-Mail to: email@example.com
Tactical Gear Distributors
Attn: Customer Service
9750 Aberdeen Road
Aberdeen, NC 28315
Toll Free Number: 866-529-5575
Local Number: 910-944-8700
Fax Number: 910-401-1046